Dear Fresh from the Farm School Champion,
Thank you for your interest in Fresh from the Farm, Healthy Fundraising for Ontario Schools! To enrol your school, please follow the instructions below and provide the information as requested. Please email email@example.com should you have any questions or concerns.
To participate in the program, select your school board and school from the list and provide your School Champion contact information. In addition, we require the name of an alternate Key School Contact (e.g., principal, vice-principal, school administrator).
Choose the fundraising Toolkit that best meets your school’s needs.
- Kits “A” (English) and “C” (French) includes 100 Student Order Forms and 150 brochures.
- Kits “B” (English) and “D” (French) includes 200 Student Order Forms and 300 brochures.
- Enter a “Toolkit Delivery” address; toolkits will be mailed the week of August 21. NOTE: You can change the toolkit information (delivery address, choice of kit) up until August 4. Just login, click on EDIT PROFILE.
- Alternately, you may choose “No Toolkit Required” and download the digital resources posted on the CHAMPIONS page to: modify the Student Order Form (add information/details); print additional forms; email the Student Order Form and Fresh from the Farm program brochure to parents.
- Only schools listed are eligible to participate in the program.
- A verification email from our program administrator will be sent to confirm your school’s registration.
- Upon receiving this email you will receive a link where you can set up your password to gain access.
- When your password has been created you have completed the enrolment process and can use the site.