Dear Fresh from the Farm School Champion,
Thank you for your interest in Fresh from the Farm, Healthy Fundraising for Ontario Schools! To enrol your school, please follow the instructions below and provide the information as requested.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any questions or concerns.
To participate in the program, select your school board and school from the list and provide your School Champion contact information. In addition, we require the name of an alternate Key School Contact (e.g., principal, vice-principal, school administrator).
Choose the fundraising Toolkit that best meets your school’s needs.
- Kit “A” (English), and Kit “D” (French), includes 150 Information Flyer/ Student Order Forms (single sheet, printed on both sides).
- Kit “B” (English), and Kit “E” (French), includes 300 Information Flyers/Student Order Forms.
- Kit “C” (English), and Kit “F” (French), includes 450 Information Flyers/Student Order Forms.
- Enter a “Toolkit Delivery” address; toolkits will be mailed starting August 27. NOTE: You can change the toolkit information (e.g., delivery address, choice of kit) up until August 1st. Just login, click on EDIT PROFILE.
- Alternately, you may choose “No Toolkit Required” and download the digital resources posted on the CHAMPIONS page to print additional Student Order Forms and/or email the Information Flyer/Student Order Form to parents. Note that there is a WORD version of both resources in the event you wish to add messaging (e.g., date to return Student Order Form to school) or other information specific to your school.
- Note that only schools listed are eligible to participate in the program.
- A verification email from our program administrator will be sent to confirm your school’s enrolment.
- Upon receiving this email you will receive a link where you can set up your password to gain access.
- When your password has been created you have completed the enrolment process and can use the site.