Dear School Champions,
Thank you for your interest in Fresh from the Farm, Healthy Fundraiser for Ontario Schools! Prior to enrolling, please check with your school principal and local public health unit for restrictions and guidelines. To register your school, please follow the instructions below and provide the requested information.
To participate in the program fill in the form below.
- Enter your contact information for your designated school champion.
- Select your school board then your school from the drop down list. Please check confirmation email after enrolling to confirm you have registered for the correct school and that the delivery address is correct.
- In addition, we ask that you provide us with the name of another key contact person at the school under the Key School Contact section (eg principal, vice principal).
Due to extended printing timelines caused by pandemic restrictions we are unable to mail printed copies of toolkits to schools this year. Please visit the Champions page to download all resources including order sheets and flyers.
Note that there is a WORD version of all forms in case you want to customize your forms with school logos or different messaging(for example, the date to return the orders to the school to allow sufficient time to process and enter the orders on the website) or other information specific to your school.
- If you are a licensed daycare, private or First Nation school, please contact us to have your school added to the enrollment list.
- A verification email from Fresh from the Farm will be sent to confirm your school registration.
- With this email, you will receive a link where you can set your password to access the site.
- Once your password has been created, you will have completed the registration process and will be able to use the site to edit contact information and enter orders.
- Please add email@example.com to your email contacts to avoid missing program updates and other important information.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns at anytime. Good luck and have fun with your campaign.